*** Can you help? ***
Please consider being an advocate for financial literacy by gifting this course to students at-risk to predatory marketers who’s number #1 goal is making young people slaves to debt. Studies show that students without a financial education are more likely to have low credit scores and other financial problems. For more information. [gac-donation action=”Insert%20into%20editor”] Formerly sponsored by JPMorgan Chase Foundation
*School Size Classification / charitable donation
- Classroom (1-34 students) / $225 ($6.60 per student)
- Full grade (35-199 Students) / $550 ($2.76 per student)
- SML school (200 – 499 students) / $1,100 ($2.20 per student)
- MED school (500 – 999 students) / $2,250 ($2.25 per student)
- Large school (1,000 – 3,000 students) / $4,000 ($1.33 per student)
To gift a class or school:
- School must be verified as a participating school.
- Verification means school has been contacted and GAC has been provided with the name and email address of the designated enrollment administrator for that class or school.
- If a class-gift or a school-gift is made without an enrollment administrator contact, GAC will assign a class or school for enrollment.
- Student email addresses for class or school enrollment are to be provided by school enrollment administrator to GAC in excel format.
- Once excel file is received from school enrollment administrator, GAC will enroll those students into course.
- Students will receive a welcome email.
- GAC tracks student progress and provides incentives for completion.