- The invitational outdoor mural art competition will take place this Spring and Summer in the heart of the world famous Bushwick Outdoor Art Exhibition outside the Bushwick Market on June 2nd. (May 19th has been cancelled due to expected rain)
- Three hour live art competition is by invitation. Artists are chosen for their live art capability and as well as having a collection of artwork ready for sale at the new Bushwick Art Market that opens June 20th.
- No vendor fees, but Commissions apply.
- Championship round on June 2 will feature the 12 artists invited to sell their work at the new Bushwick Art Market.
- Final judging will be conducted on line with all participating artists awarded the opportunity to exhibit during the Art Market Days held every 3rd Wednesday.
There are still 6 spots available! For more information on the 2018 Live Art Battle on a Bushwick Block competition, to receive an artist information packet, and how to become a featured art vendor at the new Bushwick Art Market, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org